Is Your Credit Card Too Boring?

Friday, July 31, 2009

At the Garden Center

With an afternoon cool enough to contemplate an outdoor walk, I thought it would be fun to take Dakota to a nearby garden center. Here are some lessons we went over...

No matter how good things smell, I'm still expected to focus.




Wind chimes are annoying, but okay.


Not every container with water in it is for me to drink out of.


Trying to walk faster than Mom is pointless because she never seems to get tired of making me "heel"!


I may be the guide dog, but she still gets to decide where we go.



No matter how big a noise it makes falling over, a potted plant can't hurt you.


Work is fun!

And, to finish up, here's one Dakota has really mastered:

At the end of a day's work, the best place to relax is with a friend.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Good job Dakota!