Is Your Credit Card Too Boring?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lessons from Frankie


Hi all -- Dakota here! I had so much fun over Labor Day weekend. I got to have a friend over for the weekend -- Frankie, one of our older guide dogs in training. I think he is SO COOL. He taught me lots of stuff:
  • Good manners pay off. I was amazed at how much treats & praise this guy got! But he showed me it was just because he knew how to sit instead of jump up; be quiet instead of bark; and play nicely with others. Wow, who knew? He would look at me as if to say, "Watch and learn..." and you better believe I did!
  • Good friends share everything. EXCEPT their food. Some things in a dog's life are just too important!
  • Chewing shoes is SO not cool! All the big dogs know better than this!

I'm signing off for now. Smiles and tail wags to everyone,

Dakota

1 comment:

puppyluver said...

What a good student!! :)

Glad he isn't eating shoes!! (either of them!)

thanks for the update!